UIDAI has announced a simple method for parents to apply for Aadhar Card for newborns. Obtaining Aadhar cards for children under the age of five is somewhat different than the normal Aadhar cards. Biometric registration is not required for children under the age of five. Aadhar card authentication will be issued instead of parental statistics and photo data.
Once the children receive the Aadhar card they will be shown without biometric data in the details under the name when they reach the age of five. They have to fill it. Biometric data for children must be completed upon completion of five years of age.
Documents required for children to get Aadhar cards
When looking at the documents required for children to get Aadhar cards, Birth certificate of the child, one parent will need an Aadhar card and original of two documents. It is mandatory to access the Aadhar Service Center to purchase an Aadhar Card for children. But before that, you can get an appointment online.
How to Apply Online?
- Access the UIDAI website.
- Have all the necessary documents on hand.
- You need to book an appointment for the Get Aadhaar exam.
- Click on the location and select the Proceed option, then select the New Adar (New Adar) option and enter the mobile number and click on OTP Creation.
- You have to fill in the personal details.
- You can then choose the time and place for the meeting.
- Check everything and click on Submit option.
- You have to go to that place exactly for the specific day and date.
- There you can complete the Aadhaar card registration for the child