What is eBay?
eBay is one of the E-commerce sites. It is an American Multinational company located in San Jose, California. It was founded by Pierre Omidyar on September 3, 1995.
Official Website: www.ebay.com
Customer Care : 1800 209 32 29
eBay E-commerce Business:
eBay is also one of the best e-commerce business sites like Amazon, Flipkart. The seller creates profiles and listing products easily. And some sellers create a listing, sell with auctions type when a higher bidder will buy that listing product. Some sellers use this site for dropshipping and retail methods also.
How to start an eBay business:
- Create your eBay Account
- Add profile and some details
- Link your PayPal Account (How to create a PayPal account click here to read more…..)
- Choose your niche
- Listing your products
- Promote your products via your social media accounts
- After getting the order, pack your product and send a courier with a safe and perfect package. (Because Customer review is very important to your next order and improves your business)
- Retail product sellers
- Own product sellers
- Dropshiping sellers
- Sell only trusted product
- If you sell your own products, please send to a good quality product with a perfect package. Don’t try to cheat your customer. Their positive review was very important to your business.
- Share your products for social media accounts. Try Facebook’s new option ” Marketplace”. And share your products with Facebook groups. Better to create your own account in Facebook groups, Instagram pages.
- In starting stage, don’t add a high amount of your products, After getting some positive reviews, then you can increase your product’s price.