Many people are interested to learn video editing on their PC or laptops. But maximum software is very costly, as a beginner it’s very tuff to buy that software. Here list of the best free video editing software. This software is free and open-source.
- Software Name: Shotcut
- Available On: GNU/Linux | macOS | Microsoft Windows
System Requirements (If Windows)
- Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- multi-track video editor
- No limitations such as resolution, time, watermark, or extra pay features
- Supports up to 8K resolution
Video Editing Features
- Sleek, Intuitive Interface
- Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from the file manager
- Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring
- Screen, webcam, and audio capture. Network stream playback
- Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs
- No import is required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions, and frame rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking supported for many video formats.