- 1000 USD
- Asia Pacific
Who can Apply
- Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in computer science was established to help students pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field.
- Selected students will receive $1,000 USD for the 2022-2023 school year. Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in computer science will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, innovation, and academic performance.
- The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply.
To be eligible to apply
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s degree for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Be in your 2nd year of study at an accredited university in Asia Pacific country when completing the scholarship program
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for improving the representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Resume/CV highlighting technical projects and participation in community engagement
- Academic transcripts from your current institutions (and prior, if applicable)
- Responses to two short answer essay questions (Refer below)
- 15 minute “meet and greet” per shortlist participant
- Google Online Challenge (Invitation to the challenge will be sent 5-7 working days post-application deadline)
- Friday, December 10, 2021, at 11:59 PM IST