Google Pay is one popular Digital wallet app. This app allows you to send or receive money from anyone and also many bill payment, Recharge features are also available.
Google Pay History
Many people are using google pay to send the amount for many purposes and all this transaction history is saved in this history section. Many people are not interested to see this history, So here is listed step by step to delete transaction history.
Follow the steps below to delete your Google Pay transaction history
- Go to your Browser (Google Chrome Recommended)
- Account must log in which mail ID Linked with Google Pay
- Search ‘my.account.google.co’ and then click ‘Google Account’ from the result (Direct Link Below)
- Now select the option ‘Data and personalisation’
- Go to the My Activities option
- Go to the product Delete option
- Select a date (Based on your requirements)
- And then select the Product option – Google Pay
- Now select the ‘Delete’ option
- Please follow these steps carefully
- And you must log in google account which mail linked to your Google pay