The Union transport minister announced that all types of vehicles in India should have FASTags from this year(Jan 01, 2021). It is helps to avoid traffic in toll plazas and saved time also.
What are FASTag?
FASTag is a digital payment of vehicles in toll plazas in India. It helps drivers pay amounts directly from banks in Toll.
As of now, FASTag has collaborated with more than 20 banks to encourage the equivalent. This should be possible through banks, UPI, or e-wallets. We should investigate how to energize FASTag from Google Pay, PhonePe, and BHIM UPI.
How To Recharge FASTag Via PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM?
How to recharge FASTag from PhonePe?
- Download and install the Phonepe application on your mobile phone.
- After adding your details, Click the FASTag icon (Recharge & pay bills – See all – FASTag Recharge)
- Pick your FASTag giving bank from that list (List – Airtel payments, Baroda, CUB, Equitas small finance, Federal, HDFC, ICICI, IDBI, IDFC, Indusind, KVB, Kodak, Punjab national, RBL, South Indian, SBI )
- Add required details like vehicle number, Account details
- Now make payment easily to FASTag from your PhonePe easily.
- Same procedure like that PhonePe.
- Download and install BHIM, Then create your account.
- Select sent option
- Enter required details in NETC FASTag UPI ID.
- Now recharge your FASTag directly from your phone.
How to recharge FASTag from PAYTM?
- PhonePe, Google Pay has the option to directly pay an amount from your Paytm account.
- Select ‘Paytm Payment Bank FASTag’
- Or go to PAYTM , Select ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’, Click FASTag Recharge
- Now the same procedure is mentioned there.
How to recharge FASTag from Airtel Payment?
- Same procedure like PAYTM mentioned there.
- Google pay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
- PhonePe : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonepe.app
- PAYTM : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.one97.paytm
- Airtel Payments : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp
- BHIM : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.org.npci.upiapp