- Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program 2021-22
Who can Apply
- Open for PAN India students.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations: Lost their parent(s) / earning family member (s) since January 2020 Earning family members lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic.
- Applicants must be studying in Classes 9 to 12 or graduation and post-graduation courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Children of employees of Auxilo and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- For Class 9 to 12 Students – Fixed amount of INR 24,000
- For Graduation and Postgraduate Students – Fixed amount of INR 30,000
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card).
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc)
- Bank account details of applicant or parents
- Passport size photograph
- 011-430-92248(Ext-267) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
How can you apply?
- Click the Apply Now button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
- NOTE: Final selection will be made by Auxilo.
- 15 December 2021