Pan card is the most important document issued by the Income Tax Department of India. This is not only necessary to prove your identity but also for all major financial transactions as well as for filing income tax returns.
How to change PAN card photo?
If the photo currently on your PAN card is not Clear or looks old, you can replace that photo online. It is to be noted that you can request changes and corrections for the same online from home.
Follow the steps given below.
Follow this steps to change the photo on the PAN card online?
- Go to NSDL official website (Direct Link on Below)
- Click Changes or corrections in existing PAN Data
- Select category type
- Fill in the requested information and then submit mentioned captcha code
- Here are the options for Photo Mismatch and Signature Mismatch
- Select which one want to change
- Fill in the essential information and click Next
- Then need to provide proof of identity, address and date of birth
- Click on the Submit button after clicking on the Declaration box
- After completed the above mentioned steps, you will have to pay Rs. 10,000 to change your photo and signature to addresses in India. 101 (+GST) has to be paid.
- Keep in mind that you have to pay 1011 (+GST), For addresses outside India
- After successfully completing the payment, you will receive a 15-digit acknowledgement number
- You need to take a printout of the application and send it to the PAN Service Unit of the Income Tax Department
- You can track the application using that 15-digit acknowledgement number you have received
By following this process, you can change the details and photograph in your PAN card.