Aadhaar card :
Aadhaar card is a very important one to every people. In India, maximum people have an Aadhaar card, But the problem is they have an Aadhaar card with some mistakes like a spelling mistake in name or address, wrong Birthday date, or wrong address.
Here you can find out how to change your birthday on an Aadhar card online…
– Open Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) official website in your browser. ( Website Link – Below)
– Click Aadhaar Update Portal > Update Aadhaar Online ( Direct Link – Below)
– Login with your 12 digit Aadhaar number and Enter Captcha tp verification
– Click Send OTP ( OTP Will send your registered mobile number)
– Enter OTP, Login
– Choose the correct date of birth and click OK or Submit.
– YES…You can change your Birthday Date in Aadhaar successfully done.
PLEASE NOTE ;
– After completing the above, your date of birth will be updated online in your resource. Similarly, you can change what you need.
– Note that the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) allows you to update the name, address, gender, and date of birth on your Aadhaar card.
– If you want to update your mobile number, email id, and biometrics, you should visit the nearest Aadhaar service center ( E – SEVAI CENTER) with the relevant documents.
Mind It :
– Keep in mind that you can only renew your name twice on the Aadhaar card during your lifetime, which includes spelling corrections, from short form to full form, change of order, and name change after marriage.